It is suitable for drying heat sensitive raw materials that can decompose or polymerize or deteriorate at high temperature. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, foodstuff and electronic industries.
It is well known that vacuum drying is to put raw material to the state of vacuum for heating and drying. If use vacuum to take air and humidity out, the dry speed will be faster.
Note: if use condensator, the solvent in raw material can be recovered. If use water ring vacuum pump, condensator cannot be use and the investment could be saved.
1. Under the condition of vacuum, the boiling point of raw material will decrease and make the evaporation efficiency higher. Therefore for a certain amount of heat transfer, the conducting area of dryer can be saved.
2. The heat source for evaporation may be low pressure steam or surplus heat steam.
3. The heat loss is less.
4. Before drying, the treatment of disinfection may be carried out. During the period of drying, there is no impurity material mixed. It is in conformity with the requirement of GMP.
5. It belongs to static dryer. So the shape of raw material to be dried should not be destroyed.
6. The vaporizing speed of liquid shall increase along with the drop of atmospheric pressure.
7. Able to recover solvent if condenser and receiver equipped.
8. Be suitable to dry heat-sensitive materials at low temperature.
9. Be clean without pollution under the sealed condition for drying.
"STANDARDS DRAFTER FOR TWO DIMENSIONS DRYING MIXING MACHINE, MARKET OBTAINING RATE 80%"
"TECHNOLOGY BACKUP QUALITY, QUALITY BACKUP REPUTATION"
"INDIVIDUAL CUSTOM-MADE, WORKING HARD FOR EXCELLENT QUALITY"
"FOCUS ON THE REQUIREMENTS OF CUSTOMERS TO ESTABLISH SALES NET"